Yes, we offer payment plans for the CDA Credential. There are 4 Modules that you must complete, we have broken those 4 modules into $50.00 payments.
There are no due dates to register for the modules, however, we ask that you complete the course within 6 months of start date. When you are ready for the next module, just come back to this page and register.
No, the price of the course includes the workbook and binder. When you register for the first module, we will mail your workbook and binder to the address you provide. You may go to the CDA Council's website and order any supplemental materials that you may need to assist you in your journey.
If you or someone you know is looking to advance in child care, TEACH is offering scholarships to help with the $425.00 Assessment Fee toward the CDA Credential. We at The McKee Group offer the 120 clock hours and assistance with the Professional Portfolio.
Here is the information about the scholarships:*Applicants must have completed their 120 training hours, portfolio and family surveys before applying. *T.E.A.C.H. covers 85% of the CDA Assessment Fee*Sponsoring Employer covers the remaining 15% ($63.75)*Recipients receive a $200 bonus from T.E.A.C.H. at the completion of their 6 month commitment period after receiving their CDA credential*For questions, email email@example.com
There are no due dates for the Modules, we just ask that all 4 Modules are completed within 6 months of start date. When you are finished with a Module, just order the next when you are ready.
No hay fechas de vencimiento para los módulos, solo pedimos que los 4 módulos se completen dentro de los 6 meses posteriores a la fecha de inicio. Cuando haya terminado con un módulo, simplemente ordene el siguiente cuando esté listo.
The McKee Group Child Care Consulting
The McKee Group CCC, 24230 Kuykendahl Road Suite 310 #146 Tomball, TX 77375 USA
Copyright © 2024 The McKee Group Child Care Consulting - All Rights Reserved.